Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


When hunger strikes…


“Loving a person is not based on appearance. But it is based on how that person fills your heart with unexplained happiness.”

I was awakened at 1:00am yesterday because of hunger. No, not because eating is my best hobby, but because of not taking my evening meal. No, not because of diet (it has never been part of my vocabulary), but because of urgent office works.

And you know when hunger strikes, anything just comes inside your head—the impossible and the not so impossible, the funny and serious experiences, the people, places, etcetera. In other words, your head is all mixed-up.

That’s why since I have nothing to do while waiting for my eyes to command me to go back to bed, I scrolled my text messages and came across the common topic, “love”, thus my introduction quote goes.

Now, let’s go to love (okay as my mind suggests). Seriously, I’ve always missed the feeling of being in love. I may act like this, I’m maybe secretive sometimes, but hey, I also know how to love.

And speaking of love, honestly, I’m not so inlove with my work though I am serving the greater public, though I am given the privilege to discover places and people, but I want a new adventure. This office eats up most of my patience… and I’m not patient for everyone to know.

I think I can’t finish this post. The last words might end up to drama. So bye for now. God bless us all.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: