Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Speaking of something nonsense


The best part of being inlove is when you just love a person and be happy about it, even if that person can never be yours… even if you know that it can’t last forever. That’s the true essence of love. It’s not about winning someone. It’s not about owning a relationship. It’s just about being happy because you know you’ve loved without a favor to be loved back.”


... The first message I received this morning from a friend in Negros. Reading it, I had mixed emotions. I smiled. I was touched, amazed with the words. How wonderful is the feeling when you’re inlove! How beautiful life is when you’re inlove! Yes, when one is inlove. But on the other side, I became sad thinking that I have no one to call as my… (blah, blah, blah)

It was only during those days when I felt inlove, and I want to be inlove again. I feel more inspired, more confident when I’m inlove. Actually, I’m starting to like someone, but I must have to know him more. I don’t want to rush and I have to control my emotion. I hope he’s true to me.



_______________________



One of the things I hate the most is when you trust a friend, treat him nicely, more than an ordinary friend. Yet, come a time when he’s feelings is more than his treatment to you as a friend. I hate it more when I’m not feeling the same to him. And with that, there’s a tendency that my action and approach toward him also changes, and no more be the same as before… an inclination that we will never be as close as how we were during those days. And I’m sorry because that’s who I am. This is how I respond when a friend attempts to shift his feelings to me, from friendship to a different level… for I just wanted us to be friends. Can we be friends? Can we stay as friends?


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: