Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


A little consideration


Today is the start of the First Periodical Exam for all students here. English (which subject I am teaching for the 2nd years and third years) is the first test. I was reminisced by the same situation where I was also sitting and answering the test questionnaires. But now is different. I am the one watching over my students as they answer the questions I made. Wow, I can’t believe this is turning into reality! That I’m now the one making the questions!

However, I observed that some questionnaires have complicated instructions. Why make the instruction complicated for students? I only wanted to give my comment on this matter. What does a teacher wanted to find out and prove in giving difficult directions to students? Do they (teachers) really want to test the students when they can even shorten their statements into one or two sentences? I mean, they’re still students and they’re not yet professionals to understand all the policies of the mentor. I think this is one thing that all teachers must consider with.

And another, why very strict when it comes to erasures especially to a difficult and complicated exam? It’s okay if you impose a “no erasure” policy if your test is easy and do not require computations. Lastly, why not allow students to get a scratch paper for their computation, and instead, let them use the vacant spaces in their test questionnaires?

Sometimes, being very strict is no better to consider. There are things which should not be implemented strictly for everything depends on the situation. Sometimes, the teachers should know how to put themselves in the shoes of their students.

This is only to say my opinion and express my sentiment, not for the students, but to some mentors. Thank you.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: