Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Health check


I had my day at the Hi-Precision Diagnostics. It was a gripping medical examination. I had my x-ray, blood extraction, stool exam and urinalysis. I was fascinated with their facilities as I am not used to having these kinds of test. I don’t even want to take medicines and go into check-ups, how much more with medical exams?

The process, the instruction, the machine, everything in every step was new to me, for I am really ignorant to the world of medicine. But I’m thankful that I had the experience and a little understanding of these things.

“The lung fields are clear. The trachea is in the middle. The heart is not enlarged. The pulmonary vessels are within normal limits. Both hemidiaphragms are distinct. The osseous thoracic cage reveals no significant bony abnormality. Conclusion: NEGATIVE CHEST” This is the Radiographic Report of my Chest PA.

While for my Hematology Test (for blood extraction), I found out that my platelet count is 396, and come across these nosebleeding terms such as Segmenters, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils. But what saddened me was, knowing that my white blood is higher than the amount of my red blood—a proof that I’m really anemic.

For the Physical/Microscopic result of my Routine Urinalysis (Clinical Microscopy), it was found out that the color of my urine is yellow and its transparency is cloudy. I acquired a negative result of the chemicals contained, except for Urobilinogen (<2 mg/dl). My Ph is 5 and my Sp. Gravity is 1.025.

For the Physical result of my Routine Fecalysis (stool exam), the medtechs observed that the consistency of my waste is soft and its color is brown. In the Microscopic examination, there were no white blood cells and red blood cells detected. “Conclusion: NO OVA AND PARASITES SEEN.” However, yeast cells are moderate.

These are among the things I’ve learned out of that one-day medical examination.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: