Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Delusion


“You made me stronger by breaking my heart, you ended my life and made a better one start. You’ve taught me everything from falling in love to letting go of the lie. Yes, you’ve made me stronger, baby by saying goodbye...”


I didn’t know why I was fond of listening to this song during my college days. Was I imagining that sometime in the past, someone hurt me and left me broken when in fact, I was never involved in a boy-girl relationship? Or maybe I just love the melody and lyrics of the song, or maybe because I admire the voice of Tita Redge (Regine Velasquez). I think the last two reasons are the answer.

This morning, I’m singing this song again. If only my MP is still functioning, I would have been singing this one everyday.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: