Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Affecting words


This is very emotional day for me. We reached Barangay Suba 30 minutes before the rescheduled benchmarking on information dissemination. I had time talking about serious matters with my officemates as a circulating article in a daily tabloid bombs on our office, which is purely a one-sided story.

Just accusations, mere accusations! The writer did not even consult the head of our office to answer or give light on the issue. But sorry to say, we believe that the writer only dropped by one person who was the major source of all statements engraved in that article, who is also his very close friend.

It made me mad. We are working religiously, yet there are eyes watching over us and mouths talking behind our back (they maybe are just insecure of our accomplishments and present programs). It made me mad because the name of the office and the name of our head are put at slight stake (though this is not a much explosive issue).

But this is not the reason why today is an emotional day for me. The eldest of the group opened up to me that I am a big asset to the office where we are currently working. That compliment I seldom hear from a person who I respected and looked up to.

The solemn opening prayer of the president of the organization (in that barangay) added to the emotion I was bearing that day. In the middle of the field activity, tears almost fell down, so I opted to turn my back from them so that they can’t see me crying.

Though I was seeing happy faces while taking shots of the people and the activity, the gratifying and heartrending words still enveloped my whole system. I only felt relief during the open forum.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 chikaDORAs:

Orange Pulps ♥ said...

wow mi doh....big asset jud ka...congrats for a job well done :) miss you..♥

optimistic dora said...

@rolyn:

thank u nak! i miss you and TN so much. amping mo.