Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Cool station




For two consecutive nights, I had no enough sleep. The reason? Just non-stop talking with my board mates who were also my classmates in college. So my third day was really a drowsy day. I was so sleepy that I opt not to eat my supper. But the problem was, when I was already lying in bed, I can’t sleep. Kung kalian ko gusting matulog, dun pa ako di makatulog. Nakakainis!

So I stood up and had a short chitchat with the same people. I really wanted to sleep, but I can’t sleep. Anticipating that my drowsiness will vanish through this, I borrowed my board mate’s cellular and earphones and scanned the different radio stations. I thought I will become lively, but when I tuned in to 99.5 RT, I fell asleep which was a very good one for me. That radio station was the best remedy to my problem that time. Through that, through their evening program which plays mellow music and love songs, I was able to get back to bed and sleep soundly. Thank you 99.5 RT, you’re now my evening habit. Nindota ahh!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: