Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Rapt



A new environment for today…our police applicant-boardmates who are undergoing training are now returning to their every houses as they qualify for the next stage (they’re actually from Negros Oriental too). After that, they will undergo another training somewhere in Cebu (I forgot the exact place).

Usually, when they were still here, they rang the morning with their voices. They made other sleep-heads awake. They were enthusiast at the start of the day, until the night sets.

Though silence enveloped my morning, but I was enraptured upon receiving this sweet text message from a person who is no more different to me, someone who I treated as sister, and someone who I also love much. She is the younger version of me. She is Cherry Marie, that’s the way I call her.

Thank you Cherry, you made my day. You are a reminder that I am loved. I miss you.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: