Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


For this is my quest


Age is just a reminder of the length of time you live on earth. Let it not affect your disposition and outlook in life.

I’m already 20, just turned 20… but I don’t feel the maturity, now that I’m no more a teenager.

They say when one turns 20, he is already considered a man and she, a woman. But I can’t feel any changes.

I’m still that Dora who carries herself, dresses herself like a college student. Though I’m now working, but my attitude remains as is, the same as how I act and show up to people when I was in college. That’s why I would opt to be called “Dora” or “Pb/Pebyang” than Dorothy because the latter sounds strict and proper… because I’m not formal, and that’s the truth!

I’m the mischievous, playful type. I’m not serious for it only turns me old. I refer enjoyment than sacred rituals. I’m thinking of the present rather than the future. My mind is set for whatever that makes me happy, and I don’t care for anybody’s reaction.

As long as I’m alive, ‘ther‘ll be 30, 40, 50 or 60, I will assure to myself, “You will live life to the fullest, with no regrets and no asking for more.”

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 chikaDORAs:

Jessie Dolia said...

Te, you are indeed right, age has nothing to do with our respected lives. No matter what happened we will remain as what we are. We may may be old in number but never in heart. heehe,,estoryahhe..

optimistic dora said...

@amay:

yeah jessie, hehehe... ikaw pala si amay, toinx! estoryaheeee, hehe... God bless you Jes.