Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Gimingaw na pod


Honestly, I miss so many people in Negros Oriental—my colleagues in the publication, my batch mates and course mates in Mass Communication, my board mates in the different boarding houses I stayed in, my family and relatives in La Lib, my minor subject classmates in college, my mates in the affiliations I was once involved with,
my friends (of all ages) in the entire province, my teachers, my elders, and everyone that I love who stays in Negros and the native Negrenses (my friends) who are now working in another place.

Staying in Negros for my entire life, who wouldn’t miss the people you use to mingle with, to talk with, and to be with in times of happiness and sadness, richer and poorer?

It would take time if I mention all their names, but if you are reading this, you are one of the persons I truly miss… and how I wish to be mingling with you again.

It’s not that I’m too emotional, but sometimes, when I think of the moments I had with these people (na mahirap nang gawin ulit), I find myself crying. I just cry in silence because of missing them, especially that these people already occupy a room in my heart.

I want to be back to Negros and stay there even for a week.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: