Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Curmudgeon


“No one has the right to judge us because no one really knows what we have been through. They may have heard about our stories, but they never did once.”

This forwarded quote is so timely to what I’m feeling tonight.

I came from watching a live band presentation in line with the fiesta of our patron, St. John the Baptist. And I’m the different one tonight, far different from who I am and what I really like.

My whole family was there except Keray, a younger sister of mine. She chose to sleep instead of going with us. I thought I will be happy and will be enjoying the occasion without her (my partner when it comes to music), but I DID NOT. Out of the almost 50 songs played by the band, even once, I did not stand and went in the middle to jive with the people and with the band. I was probably the most kj (killjoy) person in that place. Even on my mama and aunties’ invitation to dance, I refused. I just sat in the corner and sadly watched them and the other who are grooving on the floor.

“…because I’m not with the people I used to be with every time there are live bands and discos. I’m referring to my batch mates in Mass Communication.” This is the reason why I was sad that night though I’m in the middle of gaiety and perceiving loud beats.

How I wish my batch mates were there, joining with the shouts of everyone and boogying with the people. How I wish they were there so I won’t be alone. As much as I want to dance, but I don’t feel it, because that was not the group where I find myself enjoying and truly belonging with. That was not the circle of friends who understands me and the way I dance and accepts my addiction to music.

I really love music, but tonight, a gap was created. I hope this only happens tonight for I don’t want to have distance between me and music. I hope this only happens tonight because I and some of my batch mates are already separated …because I miss them already.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 chikaDORAs:

Anonymous said...

OA!! hihihi miss you too dorarat!!! party ragud japun oi..