Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Manda, is that you?


I rode in a jeepney from Brgy. Busay, Cebu City going to Guadalupe…But what caught my biggest attention was this charming little girl seated in the left side of the vehicle who looks like my younger sister, Amanda. That girl’s cheek, eyelashes, nose, and mouth resemble to that of Amanda. And when she smiled, ohh, her teeth is similar to Amanda’s—none in the middle, only on the sides.

Amanda is the sister closest to me. She can stay beside me for the entire day. She wants me to do everything for her, instead of mama and papa. She wants all my attention to be given to her. She’s very sweet. I truly miss her and my other sisters, Carla, Yanna and Keray.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 chikaDORAs:

Anonymous said...

kung ano ako ay naghahanap para sa, salamat

optimistic dora said...

@anonymous:

ahh, ok! salamat pd. :-)