Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Afternoon surprise


I was suffering from headache, but I still reported to the office today. Uncle invited me to attend an activity in their ministry, but I rejected because of the pain I felt. Before going home, I passed by Jollibee to take out a burger and in McDonald's to buy my favorite Sundae and fries. I dined-in at Mcdo but I chose to sit outside.

When my foods were almost consumed, a boy in blue t-shirt came to me and handed me a sampaguita bracelet. I thought he was selling it to me, but no, he gave it for free.

I was overwhelmed. My world lighted up, but I almost cried. I was touched because seldom when I receive flowers. And this time (first in 2011), it came from a boy who brought happiness and completed my day, cured my headache, and made me feel special.

I may not know the name of that boy but his image is kept here in my heart. I'd like to thank him again for his present for me today. Time will come that I will stay in that place again and see the boy . That would be the time that I'll be the one to give him something that would make him remember me.

I walked, going back to the boarding house, smiling and grateful, holding the sampaguita the boy gave me.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: