Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Hinahanap-hanap kita


I miss the whole day stay at The NORSUnian office, my campus boarding house, my other source of happiness especially on weekends.

When we're done with our tasks, when our pockets are empty, there's no other place who could offer our addictions, indulgences for free. Unlimited use of the internet is the top of that.

I miss opening Facebook, Youtube, Blogspot, Gmail, Yahoo, Billboard, Myx, OMG, PEP, and other sites anytime I wanted where I don't have to pay even a single coin.

I miss the long 24-hour sitting, facing the computer, watching the latest movies for free through online streaming. I miss the office I used to call a home, the place where I usually hang out, the TN office.

If only the office is few steps away from my new boarding house here in Jones Avenue, Cebu, I would regularly visit the place.

Sorry, I just miss the office and the people who I used to be with most of the time. I miss TN and the staff.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: