Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Can't get over


"We were two steps behind..." that was the last line of the first song of that night. Yes, I was two steps behind you. There were two persons in both sides, hindering us to to talk more, to be closer. Was the arrangement (our being table-mates) a destiny or just a mere occurrence?

Why were we destined to be seated in one table when there were 12 tables intended for more than 80 campers excluding the working crew, the facies, the leaders, the guests and visitors? It was not us who chose the tables and chairs, it was them.

You seated on the western end of table 9, our table. when I saw you, I never thought that I will also be sitting in the same table. I chose the eastern end so I can take a glimpse at you because you were my only crush on the camp and you didn't know that.

I felt uneasy because you were in front of me. I can't eat well. I can't talk more. I can hardly laugh, but all I wanted to do is to smile at you while facing me.

Yes, that chance was given to me in just a second. I already knew your name since last night so I only asked about your school. I forgot your answer but you said that you were shifting courses. I asked you why and you just smiled. But in the end, you said you are currently working in Manila, in a big city where beautiful ladies are rampant. And I've no more chance on you. (ahw? pasensya, feelerette lang ako minsan. haha, crush kasi kita ehh)

The camp ended on the morning after that meaningful night of my life as a camper. Until now, it's still hard to forget you. I can't keep you off my mind. You are part of my day. Looking at your photo in Facebook is not enough. I want to see you personally.

In case you will stumble upon this post, I just want you to know that you're my crush and that fact won't change. And if we'll meet in the future, I hope you will recognize my face. Keep safe.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: