Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


He's harking back


“Is he a camper?” a silent question came out. His face is so familiar. I can’t help but follow his direction.

He looks like the other HIM, the one I wanted to see at this very moment. His facial expression, the way he smiles is similar to HIS. He caught my attention; he makes me fall. His actions remind me of HIM.

I want to know him, but I can’t make the first move. I want to befriend him, but I lose courage because every time I look at him, I see the other person from the past.

I would have not noticed him if he doesn’t resemble the other man. I wouldn’t be interested in him if he doesn’t remind me of HIM. (Hai, gugma)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 chikaDORAs:

Orange Pulps ♥ said...

woooow! di pud dagway ni stalking mi doh..hehehe... :))) i miss you. ♥

optimistic dora said...

@orange pulps:

hehe, dli nak. dli pman nuon ko kau buang niya, hehehe... I miss you pd nak!