Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Mood swing


When I'm in my near 20s, I just discovered this temperamental attitude I have, in other words, this “moody” manner of mine. Moody for sometimes I want to mingle, but there comes a time when I want to be in solitaire; sometimes I love non-stop talking, but sometimes too, I just want to stay single; when I like my environment to be noisy, but come a time when I don’t want to hear a single sound; when I want to laugh, but sometimes, I can’t even give a smile; when I love my surroundings, but come a time when I hate it.

As far as my observation unto my self is concern, this changeable attitude occurs only when I’m tired, when I hate my day because of nothing good that happened, when I don’t want to be disturbed, and when I’m missing people.

Yes, this is one of my weaknesses, when my mood swings. Many may find this hard to understand but I hope you do. This was not used to be me, but I tell you, this occurs seldom, very seldom. I’m still the Dorothy, Dora, Pb, Pebyang (and anyway you call me) you know. This is just a personal disorder that occurs every time I lose my attitude.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: