Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


A peaceful journey to you


At the age of 77, she died. May you rest in peace, Lola Anastacia Cinco Acabo. Lola, thank you for the kisses. They say, I and Alyanna acquired our facial feature from you and we’re thankful with that.

Lola, thank you for the one-peso coins when I was young and until now that my younger sisters also adopted the practice of asking one-peso coin from you every time you visit the house. But most of all, I thank you Lola for bringing papa into this world, because without you, Mama wouldn’t have met papa, and we wouldn’t have a father.

I know I and my sisters failed to say “I love you” when you were still alive Lola, but we cared so much for you.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 chikaDORAs:

Unknown said...

Condolence. Ako, wa najud ko kaabot sa ako mga lolo ug lola. :(

optimistic dora said...

@Kristian:

thank u dong! ok lang if lah nka kaabot sa u grandparents, i'm sure they're peacefully settled now.