Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Intrepid me


I am now stronger. I remember (when I was young), while lying in bed at night, as the dogs started barking, I was very interested to see what’s going on outside, if the dogs did bark because of a ghost. “But what if the ghost will see me?” this was my greatest trouble.

But one Monday evening, past 12 midnight, when I can hardly go back to sleep, I transformed into a brave one as I went out of the house and tried to see if what are the dogs barking for. But while standing for a while in a corner, I saw no one. Maybe it’s an object that only dogs can see.

Yes, this is a sign of progress—that I grow up from once a fearful girl, to a brave woman who is willing to face the world filled with dark corners. This could also mean big, that I am now ready to face the challenge that waits for me in the real world, in searching for my future.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: