Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Narrative of the lost eve


Intro: 10:30 in the evening.

I was from our major instructor's cabin as we were on the height of preparing for our Internet Radio, a midterm requirement in Radio and TV production class. This was given late to us so we have to do this as early as possible so we won't be run after by our final requirements. Considering that we are graduating students, so we have to finish all the requirements on the week before the date of graduation. `

I rode in a motorcycle and told the driver, "Mcdo Nong." I noticed that the road between STEDS Convenience Store-Silliman and Portal West was closed. I saw a stage in the middle of the guarded area. "Ahh, a concert!" Yes, I believed there was a concert that night.

When the tricycle passed by Opeñas, down to Kamalig, I saw a lady stepping down from her car, wearing make up with her sexy party attire. That was the time when I realized, "Ahh, Friday pala."

When we passed by the lively Rizal Boulevard, I saw entertainers on stage, some on the areas where guests and visitors are sitting, and the whole road packed with people (young and old, men and women)

They were happy. I could vividly spot the joyful, pleasant faces of everyone in the area while I, was "nanampiling" while sittting inside the vehicle. I reached Mcdo, yes I did! But I didn't feel the happiness when many or say group of teenagers welcomed by sight when was I just about to push the glass door of the food chain.

I knew I looked worn out with my hair unfixed, so I went to the comfort room first and fixed everything before taking my order. "Take out," I told the girl (who was also a friend of mine) assigned in the area. I was supposed to include Sundae in my order, but since I will be taking the foods out, I just bought burger and fries.

I headed to Dunkin Donuts as I've decided to drink Icy Choco instead of those cold drinks and desserts from Mcdo. My buds were craving for something chocolaty so I can't wait to drink the Icy Choco.

But, no more Icy Choco was available. I walked to Jollibee, but few steps before reaching the chain, I've decided to step back to order the Hot Choco of Dunkin.

So I did. For the sake of staying a long time and to settle in a place where I could eat my take out Mcdo foods, I ordered Hot Choco. But I love Icy Choco more than the hot beverage. One thing that heartened me to stay in Dunkin was the melodic, love-filled, and serene ambiance of the place compared to other 24-hour open stores.

I saw lovers, pairs passing in front of the chain, some were getting in and out of it, and some were seated on my adjacent. But better that I wasn't the only unaccompanied lady inside, actually there were only two of us. The other girl's sight (I observed) was pointed in one direction. I can't say that she was lonely (or brokenhearted, was she?) because she can still manage to smile. But I believe there is pain (only a little) inside her, and she just let it fade through eating, which reminds me of myself (as I also turn to foods whenever I'm sad).

At a distant, I saw a lady wearing a long light green gown. I'm sure she was from a prom night. Few seconds, I saw another lady wearing a red, below the knee dress, with her man. How sweet. I felt the magic of love on that night because of the many lovers that passed in front of my sight. It was already 11:37 pm when I checked on the time. But I still didn't want to go back to the boarding house.

Everything was unexpected, unplanned, the more than an hour experience in the downtown area of Dumageute City, and even the act of narrating this account. It was exactly 11:49 when I was able to ride back home. I saw more groups of young individuals in different corners of the city even in streets, drinking liquors, smoking, or maybe some were taking drugs. Who knows, I might be right with that. But principally, the number of couples never surpasses the crowd of teenagers. February is truly the month of love.

PS. I wish I could have someone who in a single call or text, will be there if you want a company. But I understand. You don't own most of their time just to be with you, especially when their reasons are valid.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: