Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Emotional cruelty


The music is beating loudly. The people are laughing so hard, everyone is happy. The vehicles are rushing. The winds are blowing. The flowers are blooming. The children are shouting. Yet, I’m here…sitting, crying while writing, alone.

I thought this will gonna be a victorious day as I and my teammates won the quiz bowl competition this afternoon, but I was wrong. Today, February 4, is a sorrowful day after hearing the sad truth about someone who I trust and respected, and considered not just a friend, but a brother. It’s just so sad knowing the reality.

Why do You let this happen to us? Why us? Is this what You want? Why now when the day is coming nearer that I and my whole family will be rejoicing because of my achievement in college? I’ve been waiting for this moment in my whole life, yet will only be ruined by an incident that happened when I wasn’t at the actual location, when I was in my real home.

Lord, keep us out of this difficult situation. Please, I’m begging you. I don’t know how to tell this to mama and papa because they, my friends, and all my relatives are expecting, believing that I will graduate this March, that I will leave the school with a clean record and reputation.

Lord, help us. I don’t want to be stuck here. I have dreams for my family, for myself, for my life. I want to chase those dreams Lord, and I believe that the day after the most-awaited march, will be the start of turning those dreams into reality. Please help us.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: