Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Clean sheet



I was preoccupied with anger these past few days that’s why I have neglected some of my school responsibilities. Just like what happened this morning. I forgot that we have an exam in Journalism Ethics class, but I wasn’t able to study even a single line of the previous week’s lesson.

So the best thing I did was consulting the commonsense. There were some questions which one can answer by using his logic, but there were also some irrefutably items which one ordinary student could hardly understand and which require the explanation of an expert.

Thus, some items were left blanked, very clean. So what will I do if I have no more answer? Then submit the paper! I can’t cheat because my instructor doesn’t deserve to be cheated. I respect this man and I don’t want to do some kind of deception in front of him.

So it doesn’t matter if I have no answer as long as I did not cheat just to gain score and make the instructor believe that I’ve really studied the lesson.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: