Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Papa ko



He went up the stair smiling and I didn’t understand why he looked very happy. Only then when he told me that he saw my name in the official list of candidates for graduation.

With an exciting facial expression and body gestures, he reported this to me one early morning. I already knew about that, but for the sake of jiving with his feeling, I acted like overwhelmed too. But honestly, seeing him with his joyful face also lightened up the darkness around me.

He is my father, the only man in my life.

But what you read is only a dream. I just realized it when I woke up this Sunday morning. Maybe I thought of that because of missing him much.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: