Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Black Pearl fun


I had a great time at last night’s Piñero’s boarders’ Hawaiian Christmas party at Black Pearl Resto Bar (Mangnao, Dumaguete City).

That was the very first time that I bonded with my board mates outside the boarders of the compound, because most of the time, I cannot go to night outs with them or when they have sea bathing on weekends. The reason was, aside my classes on Saturdays and Sundays (on the past semesters), I also have my responsibilities in the publication, and I can’t just turn my back from it because the student paper is more important than the get together.

Being unable to go with them, few would sometimes call me “KJ” (killjoy), but I just don’t mind it, while there are also some who understands my schedule.

But this time, I didn’t miss the Christmas party for the last time of the year especially that the venue is new to me. I just realized that I’ve been passing in this place often, but only knew that the place is called “Black Pearl” (pala).

It was an overnight disco, swimming, drinking, party, but I just left by 10pm. I was planning to stay overnight at the pub office, but when I reached the boarding house, it was already 10:45 pm (10:00pm is the curfew of the school).

I rode at the motorbike of our landlady; both of us were soaked in wet after bathing at the swimming pool (still in Black Pearl).

It was already 3:00am when they went back to the house (I heard them because of their noise). They were very drunk, but still, the energy was long lasting. Sanay na sanay sa inuman ang mga tawo dun. Haha…


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: