Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


You’re unfair


To: Ceres Liner
From: A concern passenger

December 18, 7pm was the exact time when I arrived at the bus terminal, hoping that I can ride on the 7pm-trip back to my hometown, some 104 kilometers north distant away from Dumaguete.

The bus parking on the area was already filled with passengers. I’ll be in “standing position” if I insert myself there. So I just chose the next trip. But unluckily, no bus came. It took an hour and 15 minutes before the 9240 Ceres bus arrived because according to the dispatcher, some parts of the vehicle were slightly damaged.

But I just noticed that after every bus is filled with commuters, another vehicle parks for southern passengers, which is very unfair to our side. Passengers who are going to the northern part of the province are frantic to look at.

To Ceres Liner Management and Vallacar Transit Inc., the Northern commuters are no longer happy with your system. Not because the family owner of Ceres once lived in Bayawan, then you would send more vehicles to the south and few to the north. And besides, I believe that there is same percentage of passengers in both directions.

You should listen to this and take immediate action.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: