Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


A night of beautiful praises



Just got home from attending the evening mass at the Dumaguete City Cathedral and I love it.

Three of my favorite Christian songs were sung by the Choir—on the Offertory was “Lord I Offer My Life To You”, on the Eucharist was “Lead Me Lord”, and on the Recessional was “The Power Of Your Love”.

Honestly, I easily get teary-eyed every time I hear these songs, but during the mass, I just controlled my emotion. Beside me was a boy and I didn’t want to cry next to him.

Anyhow, I just love the mass tonight. Being alone gave contentment to the soul and a peace of mind. With that, I felt the solemnity of the Holy Eucharist, and I felt the presence of God. Yes, when I’m on my own in attending mass, I am more focused and more serious.

Thank you Lord.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 chikaDORAs:

Anonymous said...

Beyond any doubt blog with beneficial informations.