Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Saturday


Yeah, today is Saturday, a free day for students, a free day for me ‘cause I don’t have class in the morning. Yes, it’s my day.

So now, I’m spending it by watching movies for free in the internet, don’t mind taking no bath and eat, no enough sleep, no money, but having lots of friends, lots of sources to borrow money, and lots of ways to enjoy until tomorrow before I get my allowance.

But at this very hour, I’m alone here. This office is like a house to me, or this is more than a house aside from having no parents and sisters with me here.

Oh I just watched the “Eat, Pray, Love” of Julia Roberts and it’s the perfect movie for women who are still searching for the best things that the world can offer to them. Like me, a lady who is in search for her future and waiting for a good man. But I won’t talk much, there I am again.

Anyways, now I am about to watch the “The Social Network”, a story of how Facebook came to exist through the brilliant ideas of Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. Later, I will be watching the “Going the Distance” of Drew Barrymore and Justin Long. I’m starting downloading the movies.

Yes, this will be a great day for me. Have a pleasant day too.

Update: They're here now. (my office mates) hehe...


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: