Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Last cash


Only have P35 left in my pocket from my allowance for this week. So after washing my clothes, took a shower immediately and went to PHCCI to withdraw an amount from my father’s ATM card. I just walked because I had no money.

Unfortunately, when I arrived at the place, the ATM machine was turned off-line because according to the guard-on-duty, the technicians were fixing some faulty wires. I had no choice, but to leave and go back to school.

To be honest, I was very hungry at that time. But I remember the last cash I had, so that’s what I used to pay for my lunch. Thanks to God, I still have an amount left.

Then, I went back to school. Though NORSU is celebrating its Founding Anniversary, but I didn’t feel the merriment, maybe because it’s still the first day of the week-long event.

I proceeded to the office, and saw Jessie. He’s alone. Owh, this smells to be a silent Founder’s week. But I’m still positive that in the coming days, the school will be more alive. I think I am just too excited about the celebration.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: