Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Good start


After three consecutive overnight sessions in editing our group’s short film, thank God, I’m finally done this morning. However, what’s lacking is the script of the film so our temporary 2.0 (85) grade will be changed into a bit higher.

The weather in the morning was so fine that walking is not bad for the skin. Imagine, 10:00AM is like a quiet 5:00 or 6:00AM.

First stop was the PHCCI office, to deposit an amount for my father’s ATM, but I’m the one using and maintaining the savings for it. The money I used in depositing today was from the honorarium I received last week. I see the important role played by ATM cards—in case I have no money, I can run to PHCCI and withdraw some amount there.

Next was FoodNet. My purpose was to drink a bowl of hot beef soup. I really love their soup, much more because it’s free (if you order something in that restaurant). I was alone, but being with yourself is not that lonely and boring especially if you love the foods.

In going back to the boarding house, I rode in this motorcab for hire (MCH) driven by a chatty man. He’s actually a cheerful driver, I can see it. He’s showing that he doesn’t feel bad and tired of his work as tricycle driver. Yes, I love drivers possessing this attitude and showing this kind of disposition. I wish everyone’s like him.

I reached my room, slept for few hours, and went back to school in the afternoon. Thus, I conclude that my day is good because of the good events in the morning.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 chikaDORAs:

Anonymous said...

Great post. Can’t wait to read the next ones :)