Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Immuned


Listening to the same question over and over again. Don’t you have newer ones?


How many times do I need to answer them that “I have no boyfriend!”?

Every time I return home, I’ve always been asked by the same irritating, fuming question—“Naa na kay uyab?” (Do you have a boyfriend now?) No, not from mama and papa, but from my aunties, uncles, cousins, relatives, and neighbors of course.

I hate that question! Why are they interested with my love status when I’m not even apportioning a larger percent of attention to it these days?

If I say “Wala, wala lage!” (None, I really don’t have), they refuse to believe. Why? What’s wrong with my honest answer? That’s the truth.

I’m sure, the next time I return (next month probably for a Christmas break) I’ll be hearing the same question again. Hahai, people are still people. What more must I expect from them?


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: