Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Inlove with TN, forever

“Nothing’s gonna change my love for TN”

There was this certain activity during our IPR where you’ll write your name in a piece of paper and circulate it to the group in order to find out how your friends look at you, and how deep or shallow your relationship to them is.

It was cool and interesting. I was supposed to be only facilitating, but it came to mind that I also want to partake.

I took the game seriously. In fact, I was the participant who was fond of “killing the time” because of my long statement/s in the papers I receive in hand.

Most of my comments were positive which reflect to my optimistic personality. When the papers were returned to the owners, we were thrilled. Upon receiving and reading mine, tears almost fell from both eyes. I was moved with their words.

I almost cried, but I tried stopping it. Good I did, for they might say I’m very emotional. I instead turned my back from them and continued reading.

Let me share to you what I can say on some of the comments with some handwriting which are familiar to me.

_____________

“Hoy Dora! Salamat kayo…kung wala ka wala pud ko! Aw??” (The OAst statement ever, haha…)

“Love kayo nako sa TN. Always there for me…always makes me feel that I’m not alone. Love you so much dor.” (The most touching message I’ve read. I know who wrote this and I love her so much.)

“Explorer, smart, nice to be with, wala’y libog, dili hilig ipakita ang iyang emotion sa uban. I love the guts of this woman!” (The person who wrote this hits the truth. I appreciate how she noticed my actions of not showing emotions to others because I don’t want to influence their disposition. As much as possible, I don’t want to show that I’m weak on other things because ‘Dora is alive and alert all the time’. Thank you, hehe…)

“Nice jud imung attitude; sigeng smile—maka-inspire, makawala ug stress; God bless on your endeavor in life.” (Never thought that my happy attitude towards people, that my smiles would inspire them. Wow, thank you for that! I hope I can’t do things which will discourage you.)

“Very responsible, t/a/l/k/a/t/i/v/e, always naka smile.” (The funniest of all the responses I read. The person erased the word ‘talkative’. He/she might think that I might be angry. But no, that’s not a problem! In fact, I always admit that I’m a nurtured talkative, lol.)

“I love the way you are Dor. U’r one of my inspirations in TN. You’re hardworking and being true to yourself. Thank you for the friendship.” (Thank you also for considering me as an inspiration. Promise, I’ll be good to you if you’ll show the same too.)

“Pakang! Dili tantong haral! Haha katsilaon ug batasan.” (I disagree with this! Haha, I know the one writing this. I know you’re just making fun of me because we’re really close, I even treat you as my brother, and I love you for that. I owe many things from you and I wrote some in your paper, hehe…)

“Do…thanx 4 da friendship…my co-pub and editor…thanx…thanx!...thanx…naa pa tay raket sunud…pangugom ha…hehe…alam mo naman…kapag pera…hahaha” (In fairness, ang taong nagsulat nito ay hindi masyadong mahilig sa ellipsis, haha. Anyways, this person is one of the best male homosexuals I know. Iba siya, kakaiba siya at saludo ako sa kanya. She taught me many things that could help me survive. One of that is ang “pagpangugom” joke! Haha…yeah, more rakets to come.)

_____________

When I reached my boarding house, I read it again and cried. I’m inside my room so I can cry and shout as loud as I can. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed the bonding among staffers. It makes me love TN more. That was another TN IPR that should be treasured.

Kaya, gumuho man ang mundo, magkalayo man tayo, hinding-hindi magbabago ang love ko for TN.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 chikaDORAs:

Unknown said...

so glad you guys enjoyed the IPR. :)