Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


I know myself, who and what I am avoiding


Strolled with brother (Jonas) last night at downtown and Dumaguete City public market. It was actually a “not part of the plan” walk. We were from our instructors’ houses and I remember, I mentioned of a “photo paper”, that’s why we arrived in downtown.

We went to Mart One and Unitop, lit candles in the Cathedral, then to the public market until the craving for ice cream sank to mind.

We looked for a store selling Cornetto, but there was none, so I suggested a Sundae at Mcdo, so that I can also see my crush (haha).

We sat for a couple of minutes but before that, while walking towards the food chain, we come across the topic on “girls” for him and “boys” for me. But it seemed that I and brother are the same in one specific angle—of not easily falling in love.

As what he said, it’s not about having a “heart of stone” but it’s about the feeling you have for the person. Yes, I agree!

In my case, maybe some might easily judge me as someone who is picky, someone who doesn’t give love, but when it talks about relationships with the opposite sex, I’m really careful because I don’t want to be hurt. I know it’s typical, but I just want to make sure that I’ve chosen the right one. I mean, I also want to add that I’m the type who never falls easily to someone.

“Crushes” are normal, but love is different. I easily got a crush on someone, but it’s only up to that. It’s just something to be smiled at, to be talked about, nothing more, and nothing less.

In my entire life, I only felt in love five times, but none of them became mine. No, I’m not depressed, in fact, I’m even thankful that I was never into them because if that happened, how can I see myself now? What, where and who will I be? What might others tell about me?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: