Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


It will never happen again


I will never dream of the same episode again! That I promise to my self.

It was terrible, such a very bad dream. Dreaming about death of a close relative is one of the most unappreciated ones. Can never recall anymore how it all started, but if I were to write a story on it, it would be entitled “White cloth” as that cloth was a misfortune to a family who holds it.

I was even brought to the present, real situation when there was a scene there requesting my… ahh, I’m afraid, I won’t tell more about it. I won’t be talking about it, never.

That white cloth is really a big question. I realized that I dreamed of it maybe because, last night, I used two pieces of white cloth as my blanket for I was sleeping at the publication office. But I’ve been sleeping and using that textile many times, why did it only happen now?

I don’t want to think of the reasons and implications of it to my life, never ever.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: