Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


How blogging colored my life


This is my 301st blog post. For others, this number may be small as they reach 500 to thousands already, while others may get amazed with it. For me, this already is an achievement.

I started blogging when Kuya Junrell, our former editor in chief required us to have an account in blogspot.com because according to them, blogging can improve the person’s writing skills. And yes, it does!

My first post was taken from a one week camp I attended on October 2008 in Compostela, Cebu. Uploading pictures and arranging my post was even hard for me, and I still need the assistance of others to make it good to look at. But as continue writing, I slowly learn the art and the secrets in blogging.

Now, I’m blogging for two years, and every time I finish a post, I feel contented. My blog is my diary, and unlike before, this time, I’m striving to post daily.

Blogging is life. It is where I get to express everything that’s inside me. If I’m happy and successful, I blog it. If I’m sad, mad, and disappointed, I blog it too. If I find new inspiration and see latest attraction, or anything that’s happening in my environment, I blog them. If I miss my family, that won’t be absent.

Blogging has become part of my daily routine. And blogging is what I love to do.

P.S Thanks Kuya for the template. Until now, I don’t have the plan to change it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 chikaDORAs:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site optimisticdora.blogspot.com
Is this possible?