Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Mission accomplished


I thought of posting this two weeks ago, but never did so. Now, glad that I’ve realized and finally does it. This is not a “so important” note for others, but if you ask me, I’ll tell you how happy I was when I experienced it.

I just wanted to tell everyone that I already accomplished my “modus operandi”—eat at Foodnet spending only P5, ordering a cup of rice and two bowls of beef soup (free kasi ang sabaw ehh).

I always looked for companion/s for this “triping”, but no one would attempt to go with me for this plan. It’s alright. But now that I’ve be done it successfully, I’m proud of myself. Ahw? lol

I considered it a dinner already. It happened on the night of August 30, when we arrived from Bohol. Excluding treats or “libre” of friends, classmates, and other people, that was the cheapest meal I had in my major, major 19 years of existence.

Yehey, I did it! And I’ll do it again. You also try this. I’m sure you’ll laugh at yourself and at the same time, you’ll appreciate your confidence, because not everybody can do it, right?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

6 chikaDORAs:

Orange Pulps ♥ said...

...super cool mi doh..wala ka laing kauban ana? hehe..

optimistic dora said...

@ rolinda:

ako rai nag-P5 ug order amount nak, kai bongga mn kong mga kauban, hehehe...

nAdz_aPpLe said...

unsay bongga dora? 25 ra gani ko. kuyog ta next tym o.. niana baya ko nimu, kuyog ta..tripping usob. haha

optimistic dora said...

@ nadine:

pyr ahh, lai blema nah nadz! mura pd tag dli kuyog pirmi, hehehe...

judi jd maulaw-ulaw hah, haha...

nAdz_aPpLe said...

judi an jud! mubayad man pud ta. nganu pud tang maulaw! hhaha

optimistic dora said...

@ nadine:

nya, krun daun?! hahaha...
sabaw rai panlaban bah, hehe...