Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Culture


I went home last Saturday night. As the bus arrived at the town of Jimalalud, I noticed a big improvement in it. It was few months ago when they started the full renovation of the municipal gymnasium. But now, look at how fast they work. It is totally finished.

While when I arrived at my beloved hometown, La Libertad, I observed that the horizontal building especially constructed for “paunay” vendors during “tabo” which usually happens every Thursday has no development yet. It was not even moved I think, since June when I left for Dumaguete.

La Libertad is still a small, quite town. That’s why every time I ask some La Libertadnons (who study here) if how’s the place now, they answer, “mao ra japun” (still the same).

I stayed home for 3 nights and 2 days. By Monday, when I and Mama Eva accompany Alyanna to her check-up at the municipal health center, and as we passed through the streets of South Poblacion, I observed that high school public school students are holding classes in the auditorium because until now, their buildings are not yet done. How long will they suffer this situation?

While the other towns are progressing, ours remain as it is. It’s easy to claim, brag that we grow as a community, but the fact is, we never see industrial, agricultural, educational changes and most especially, distinction in the government because of the same faces ruling the place over and over again. Hai, evidence of the so called “political dynasty”.

Well, what can we do? The people chose the same leaders because they want the same family to dictate them.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: