Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


All Mary's Day



Everybody knows that today is the Birth of the Virgin, in other words, the birthday of Mary of Nazareth, the mother of our Savior, Jesus Christ and of all mankind.

In this special day, I pay tribute and thanksgiving to all the mothers who possess the image and attitude of Mary. I am very proud to enumerate the people who as I said, are like Mother Mary.

I’ve stayed at the homes of many of my friends here and outside Dumaguete. I’ve got the opportunity to know their family, and felt most especially the kindness of their mothers, ang mga ilaw ng tahanan.

I’d like to share it to whoever will read this post. They are the mothers of the following:

China Cancio’s mom (Bais)
Mardy Deciar’s mom (Sibulan)
Miriam Dellatan’s mom (Dauin)
Divina Pinili’s mom (Dumaguete)
Roxanne Mercado's mom (Pamplona)
Kirsten Maypa’s mom (Bayawan)
Dean Bonachita’s mom (Siquijor)
Sheila Limguis' mom (Valencia)
Chessa Antipuesto’s mom (Amlan)
Mandy Gonzales’ mom (La Libertad)
Anna May Blanco’s mom (La Libertad)
Joseph and Lesmie Flores’ mom (when she and her husband visited the boarding house, but they’re from Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte)

So far, these mothers (though I don’t know all the names) are the most caring, and they become close to my hearts. I haven’t visited my other friends’ houses yet, but I’m looking forward to it.

If you’d ask me what can I also say about my mother, I’ll confidently answer that she’s one of them too, but you seldom see her inside the house at daytime because she’s teaching in one of the mountains of La Libertad.

Therefore, September 8 is not only the birthday of one divine person, but of all the Mary’s in the world—the mothers. And everyone loves his/her mom.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 chikaDORAs:

nAdz_aPpLe said...

truelily dora.. I like this post:) haha..parang FB lang!

optimistic dora said...

@ nadine:

ai, dli uy! dli xah kau facebook nadz, hehehe... thnx for the like. ahw? hehe...