Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Soon to kiss the answers to end these all


“I might not be a good investigator, but I am an investigator.”

A humble sentence quoted from the Chief Security Officer of our university as he initially does the probe for a burglary incident in the institution that almost loses our hopes.

But I believe that his investigation is a key for finding the best solutions, for arresting the thick-skinned, merciless culprit, and for returning things to normal—pace of the institution, good relationship of everyone, continuance of our scholarship, gaining back the trust of the studentry, for saving the institution.

I’m positive that he will make (if not good) a better investigation on the case, as he said that he will not stop inside the four walls of the school but will also touch on the background of every person involved.

I’m looking forward for the answers to be revealed, for the way out of this trouble, and to end this misery.

So, my message to the guilty party or to the one who forgot to return the valuable things, if I were you, I’d rather give it back so my offense and punishment will be lessened. God bless you.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 chikaDORAs:

Orange Pulps ♥ said...

..i have to agree mommy doh...God will do what He thinks is the best for the publication ♥

optimistic dora said...

@ rolyn:
He always does nak! we will survive this...