Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!




Funny how Amanda (my younger sister ) says things in an opposite meaning! One best example of these is the closing and opening of the door. “Sirado” for her is opening, while “abre” means closing. So when she tells me, “Ate sirad-e!” what she wants me to do, is to open the door.

She really is talkative though she can't clearly utter words. In the native lingo, she’s one of those “yungit” children. She is always teased by uncles and aunties as “Manda, amang, apa!” but she’s maldita and instead, responds by saying, “bahaya mo, nawong mo abat-abat!”

Another remarkable word of Amanda is “yamat”. Instead of “thank you” which is difficult for her to pronounce, she says “yamat ra.” She can talk the whole day, unstoppable except when she feels sleepy so mama must give the "dede" to make her close her eyes directly.

We are already used in the way Amanda speaks and acts. Those things make her different from other family members.

She’s the closest sister to me, and she really gets the attention of everybody because of her attitude, her being she. I don’t just miss this girl, I love her so much, and I want to hug her every time she's beside me.

I write this because today is her 3rd birthday. I can't be with her now to celebrate her special moment, so I am posting this intentionally for her. And I want to greet on air a ‘happy birthday’ to her. I love you Manda!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

3 chikaDORAs:

Corine Mae Elegino Acabo said...

ahhh ._ maoh jud bAyot .. kvalow nxah mukantah .. whehehehee ....

optimistic dora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
optimistic dora said...

ahw, mau nuon! wat mn pd nga song?.. hehe, santino2?...

ai, butangi sad post imu blogs uy,. blogs2, lah d i sulod! hahaha...ahw? sori dai!