Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


We can do it


It’s not easy to become a leader. Of all the things I hate, one of that is to be given a responsibility, a heavy responsibility.

They say, to be leader, you must have the confidence to lead. However, I say, I do not have that trust to my self. I can only lead my sisters, my cousins, my little relatives, and not an organization with almost 60 intelligent members; a society composed of people who have the same level as yours.

Being the president of the Mass Communicators Society (MCS) in this university, I was just forced to take the position because the president stopped schooling; and part of that is leaving the organization.

Actually I don’t how will I lead this group. I would always say that MCS is a well-educated group, and everyone in the society deserves to be a leader, only that they don’t want to have another commitment because everyone has its own obligation too. And being a leader means additional burden and headache.

Since I was the vice president of the society, through the hierarchical system, I have no more corners to run through. I need to accept the throne, a thorny throne.

And the worst thing now is, my sitting was in time with the Founder’s Week celebration of the university. So there is that need to prepare everything, from materials to booths, from new course t-shirts to the participants of every activity, from forming the committee to be assigned in every action—those headaches, those that you must give major attention to.

And the time for the awarding comes. We did our best in all the activities, despite those negative feedbacks from others. I honestly admit that our representative in Mr. False gay is a true gay. We don’t have other contestant that’s why we pursue it, but the people bullied him by shouting “boooh” during the introduction of names. We respect his identity; we respect him as a person that’s why we never continued the fight. We quit from the competition, but we never regret the chance of joining.

We had two champion trophies, but what really hurts on my part is not hearing the name of the organization as one of the top ten students during the booth stock. I was expecting that even on the tenth place, we are included, but no, our efforts were not recognized.

For now, it truly hurts, but as what Nadine said, it’s only intended for the booth stock, it’s not the top organizations of the year award yet.

We are not losing our hopes to be part of the most active student organizations. We can make this, we can!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: