Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Bleed it out

“If you want to cry, then let it out”



Watching "Maalaala Mo Kaya" really touches one’s emotion. Every episode contains heavy and dramatic story. Whether the actor is a child or old man/woman, it has the same impact to a person, and truly makes you cry.

If we think we are the least person on earth, MMK tells us that we are not the most unfortunate people living. If we are experiencing the bitterness of life, still other people have harder and poorer condition than us.

Though their stories are not happening to us, still we can relate to them. We know, we understand that it is happening, and we sympathized them.

In fact, we are lucky enough to have this life, to be living in a life as easy and relax as this, to have the family that continues supporting us materially and emotionally. We should be thankful that life is friendly to us, that life is not as difficult as what others are experiencing now.

Every time I watch this "emotion arousing" show, I felt like crying, I really wanted to, but I'm shy. I don't want to show to others who are watching that I'm a person who is easily moved by stories on tv though happening in reality.

Honestly, I tried to control the tears from dropping, but it really do want to come out. So I cried, but not to the extent of crying too much accompanied with shouts and screams.

Now I’ve learned that it is better not to stop the tears from falling, because it will only hurt you more. So if you feel like crying, then bleed it out no matter how others react.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: