Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Thank God, He saved my most loved


I’ve just attended a happy event, an occasion of color, close bond, and thanksgiving to celebrate the success that life brought to us and to the institution. It was a gathering to end the year with grateful heart and contented living, but when I woke up, bad news welcomed my 21st of December—numerous text messages from mama, cousins, relatives, and friends that our place, San Juan was attacked with big fire around 10:30 of the previous night.

The report worried me a lot for I was thinking of my parents and younger sisters.

A kerosene lamp according to the neighbors was the source of the accident. The house owners were not able to take actions immediately because that night, people were attending the thanksgiving and Christmas party organized by the barangay officials of North Poblacion.

It started in a small nipa house which was situated on the north direction, then scattered a few meters until 7 houses were totally affected and burned.

Good that six fire trucks (from San Carlos, Guihulngan, Jimalalud, Tayasan and Ayungon) arrived before the fire spread to the whole sitio.

According to mama, the people securing the safety of their families were rushing to the other way going out of the vicinity. Thank God that no one died, though the residents of those seven homes were pitiful this Christmas.

Hoh, that was very terrible to my part, thinking that the source of fire is only few steps away from our house. Thank God that everyone is saved from that accident, thank God that my family is now safe.

It was not the first time that the place is attacked with such blown. Years ago, I was still a little girl that time, the house beside ours was attacked with fire, the same cause—kerosene lamp, and the only persons left are the children. It brought agony to the family for the two young siblings were burned. Seeing them in black ashes will really move your heart.

We don’t know what lies ahead in life, so we need to be ready. Everybody in the authority should be ready to avoid human life and property damage.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

7 chikaDORAs:

Anonymous said...

Amazing as always

Anonymous said...

Whats's Up i'm new to this, I hit upon this message board I have found It absolutely useful and its helped me loads. I hope to contribute & help others like its helped me.

Thank's, Catch You Around.

optimistic dora said...

@ 1st anonymous: thank u!
@ 2nd anonymous: welcome, God bless... it's my pleasure to help, -)

optimistic dora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this chat board I find It very accessible and it has helped me a lot. I hope to give something back and support other users like it has helped me.

Thank You, See Ya Later

Anonymous said...

Heya i am fresh on here, I hit upon this website I find It amply helpful and it's helped me out so much. I should be able to give something back & aid other users like it has helped me.

Thank's, See You Around.

Anonymous said...

What's Happening i am new on here. I came upon this site I find It positively useful & its helped me loads. I hope to contribute & aid other users like its helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Later