Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


A mistake, now forgiven


I made another technical mistake, and it’s hard to tell my parents about it. No, I didn’t damage it. It was only timely that I hung the camera in my neck when suddenly, the sling was attached and the device fell to the ground.

The battery storage was the first to be destroyed. I just told my paryente who was with me that time that it’s okay, that it will still function, but honestly, I was already afraid for I’m sure that it will not work. It was not my fault, it was the sling’s.

The same as with the two flash drives, it was the killer CPU’s fault. I didn’t know that it has a power supply, that’s why the USBs were in short circuit mode, which leads to the point of being totally useless.

There have been many things that passed in my hand, things in which one would think, is my mistake, that I was the source of damage.

But the very good feeling happens when not even a single word from mama and papa hurt me by scolding me for what I did, or for blaming me. How happy and thankful I am, 'cause now I can breathe well, lol. It was a proof. I found that they really love and understand me.

They thought I don’t deserve to be scolded because I’ve always been a very good, obedient, respectful and hardworking daughter to them, and that’s what I've observed, especially that they seldom see me since I studied college.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: