Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Paki-alamiro

I really hate “mga taong paki-alamiro!”

I always encounter this incident, and every time I hear someone says the words, my heart bursts with anger, and mercy to the one being thrown with such words is felt within. I want to defend him but I cannot.

I and Angie went to downtown this noon to buy materials for the amazing race which was assigned to us by the LSO. When we were about to come down from the tricycle, beside was another tricycle driven by an old man.

I hate the words uttered by the driver “tagam, drive2 paman gud mo’g TMX nga maglisud naman diay mo…” When I heard this, I want to shout, to slap the driver, to kick him, to scold him, to slap his face. How dare he said that when he has no right to intervene with the life of that other driver? Did that old driver hurt or say anything against him? Did he disturb him? The driver did not even know the person, so he has no right to do that.

He should be glad and thankful in fact that an old man finds way to earn for the family, and to be considered useful while still alive.

My companion also has the same anger to the driver. We pity the old man, if he only knew what others are saying to him, if he only knew that he is “back-bitten” by some inconsiderate people.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: