Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


I love you Yael!

He knows how to manage the crowd, he entertains, he makes everybody fall in love, he has a good sense of humor, he is intelligent, he is multi-talented, he is fluent, he is pleasant…these all are my impressions with Yael Yuzon… I’ve observed it when I first saw him in person, last night during a concert at our school gymnasium brought by SMART.

He is my new obsession, and because of so much admiration, I even searched about his life. This is it…

As far as the source is concern, his real name is Ysmael Yrastorza Yuzon. He was born on November 22, 1983, so now he is 26 years old. He is the younger brother of Yanni Yuzon, a guitarist of the bands, Pupil and Archipelago. Pamilya sila ng mga musicians.

Yael graduated with the degree of English Literature at Ateneo de Manila University, oh di ba matalino?!At siya lang naman ang GWAPO’NG lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist ng Spongecola.

'Yan na lang muna ang ma.i se-share ko sa ngayon. I'll search more about him. Basta para sa’kin, ang masasabi ko ay…

I love you Yael!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 chikaDORAs:

Anonymous said...

Personally...
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:lipitor online bbgsj
lexapro without prescription rbkbi