Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Say "No" for too much



I can consume three to four bottles of soft drinks a day, only my self knows it. That's how addict I am with such kind of beverage. It only started when I enter college, and it’s getting worse as years went on.

I know soft drinks is bad for the health if taken too much, but I’m sorry, I can’t control my self, I love it, and I want it to be there in all my meals. It refreshes me and sometimes, burns my worries away.

Despite the threats of that drink, more and more people still consider themselves avid “soft drinkers”, and they…we are increasing in number. But I will still advice you to drink moderately.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: