Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


All had passed


Last semester has been the toughest period I had while doing the responsibility as an advocate for students’ rights. Every pain and anger has been experienced—rejected by supposed to be “important” interviewees, embarrassed in front of others, chided by big persons, questioned because of the articles written, denied with statements, corrected, criticized, snubbed, laughed at.

All of these have become part of this so called “student-journalist” life I had. Honestly, never did I shed tears since I become a writer...only now, only this year. Those things made me think of my self, a weak and poor loser!

Later, I realized that I am not a loser. In fact, I am the winner of all the games. That they just can’t accept their defeat so they keep on complaining.

So despite everything, I will still continue doing what I have started and what I think is right. Another round of semester will unfold, and I don’t know what lies ahead of it.

For now, I have to think that all is already part of the past. That those were all normal spices in life, and everyone is bound to experience it.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 chikaDORAs:

mary said...

yep do. :DD

for me too, this year has been the thoughest. much tears haS been shed. but im not given up. never will i do that.

kaya natin to:)

optimistic dora said...

@ Mary

wow, i love dat fighting spirit marg... korek! der's no way to give up... ajah! hehe... kaya natoh ni, ahw?