Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


My new roommates


I thought I'm alone, but no, I'm not. I just discovered that I have my new roommates, and they are multiplying. I've meet them already, but we're not yet as close as with my other little friends.

Now I know who are these noisy creatures that destruct my sleep, and those that eat my foods, papers, and other things.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 chikaDORAs:

escape said...

hahaha... i was quite interested to know who your roommates are thinking that they are humans. you got me there.

optimistic dora said...

@ the donG

hehe...they are not humans actually, they are animals...noisy and shit creatures! hehehe...