Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Then there's silence


Every time I'm on that place, there is always non-stop laughter and noise,
but these days, everything slowly FADES...


The usual setting in the boarding house is like seeing that everyday, there is merrymaking. The table outside is surrounded with people who keep on talking, cracking jokes, laughing, etcetera. There is nothing but noise and happiness in the faces of every boarder. But as the first semester breaks, they are slowly leaving.

Last night when I returned home, darkness and silence welcomed me, and I was not used with it. Silence made me deaf. I found my self alone, sitting outside the room while listening to the sound of flying creatures and barks of the dogs.

We are more than 30 students who are living in the compound, but only two or three are left. I admit, I miss my board mates now. I miss how they make me laugh. I miss their jokes, their mouths telling me that "Dora, naa jud kai kaugmaon kay pirmi kang busy!" because they seldom see my face staying longer in the house.

Most of all, I miss my roommate. Now, I'm alone in the room. I have no one to talk to, to share what good and bad news I had for the whole day, and to laugh with.

But I will just bear in mind that days are quickly moving. Two to three weeks of waiting will only be a glimpse or tick of the clock. And time will come that they will return, soon.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: