Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Disturbance and Scarcity

I am supposed to sleep the whole morning (from an overnight), but because of the carpenters who are working on the new laundry shop, in front of our room, I had a bad sleep. I was irritated with their voices and with the sound of their tools. That really distracted my peaceful nap. (makalagot!) So I was forced to wake up, and that rise means I have to gain back my lose sleep again on the next days, ahai...

On the other hand, it's already two days that we are experiencing water shortage in the boarding house. I don't know the reason behind it, but it caused my board mates not to attend their classes yesterday for they were not able to take their bathes.

The truth is, we are using purified water for cooking, washing dishes, brushing teeth, and anything that needs the participation of water, hoh...

I hope that by tomorrow or this evening, the supply will be back, that we will be abundant again, and that we’ll be happy…

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 chikaDORAs:

D.L. Verzosa said...

hello.. just doing my daily rounds.. hehehe kakainis nga ung magigising ka ng dahil lang sa ganyang ingay....

optimistic dora said...

@ Ailee

korek, mka sapot lang jd lge... datz wat dey say "buwisitin mo na ang lasing, wag lang sa bagong tulog!" ahehehe...